Brand Names: Klonopin, Rivotril
Dosage: 1mg, 2mg
Where to Buy Klonopin Online?
Klonopin was specially invented to facilitate conditions of seizure disorders, both in adults and children. As well the medication can affect the unbalanced chemicals in the human brain. Thus, it was termed as a powerful anti-epileptic remedy. Generic Klonopin is often used to heal different kinds of panic and movement disorders in adult patients.
Klonopin has a certain number of generic names, which includes the most famous Clonazepam. Initially, it was invented in 1964 and US market has performed it just 11 years later – in 1975. It is classified as a tranquilizer and it belongs to the benzodiazepine class. Route of administration must be indicated only by doctors. When medication is administered orally, its effect appears within 1 hour and can continue 6-12 hours. Pills have powerful effect even in low doses and they are available in market with a dosage of 0.5, 1 and 2 mg.
Precaution steps before starting the therapy
Before starting the medication without prescription, patients should consider if they have any of these conditions:
- any kind of liver or kidney disorders;
- eye diseases, especially glaucoma;
- benzodiazepine allergic reactions to Xanax, Valium, Ativan or others;
- troubles in breathing system – bronchitis, asthma, emphysema, etc.;
- previous depression or suicidal cases;
- addiction or inclination to opioids, drugs or alcohol.
Pregnant women should follow the doctor’s instructions attentively. Any changes in the prescribed route are forbidden. In case a female patient becomes pregnant, her doctor should be informed immediately. Klonopin can be harmful for a fetus, as well can cause a shortage in breathing of an infant. At the same time seizures may interfere either woman or her baby. Avoid breastfeeding during your therapy.
Individuals below 18 years of age are usually not treated with Clonazepam tablets. Older patients may feel prolonged sedative effect which cause falls. Thus, they should be cared with extra attention.
General rules of taking the remedy
When patients start the prescribed medication, they usually follow these rules:
- Follow the prescribed dosage and term in order to achieve the maximum effect.
- The term of therapy cannot exceed 9 weeks and should be as short as possible.
- Take your pill whole with a glass of water and do not chew it.
- Do not misuse the medication, as it has addictive feature. Overdose is extremely dangerous and can be fatal.
- Sudden quit of your tablets can induce convulsions and troublesome withdrawal conditions.
- Update your pharmacist, if you do not notice any effect. You may notice that seizures are not healed anymore. Thus, another more effective medication should be prescribed.
Keep your medication in a safe closed container to avoid any environmental influences. Any generic kind of Klonopin can form a habit. You should not share it with somebody else.
Which unwanted conditions may appear?
Ordinary effects cover low level of coordination, drowsiness and increased excitement. Patients may become dependent and tolerant to the remedy as well. Statistically each third person faces problems with dependence. This situation usually happens when the pills are taken for more than four weeks. Depressive conditions raise the danger of suicide.
Interactions with other medications
Some over-the-counter, prescribed drugs, vitamins and food supplements may result in high level of interaction. The risk can appear with these groups of medications:
- sleeping tablets;
- opiates and strong anti-pain pills;
- cough mixtures or pastilles;
- muscle relaxants;
- any medicine for seizures, anxiety attacks or depression disorders.
Be careful and inform the pharmacist if you take any of the listed groups of medications.